Tokina Cinema 50-135mm T3.0 with PL Mount
The Cinema 50-135mm T3.0 with PL Mount covers Super 35mm image sensors, does not exhibit focus shift while zooming, and a has constant T3.0 maximum aperture over the entire zoom range. The lens features an all-metal housing optimized for video and digital cinema use and provides manual focus control with an easy-to-read distance scale, and a click-less aperture ring for smooth iris pulls. The focus, aperture, and zoom rings all have standard 0.8 pitch gears for use with follow focus systems.
Featuring two aspherical elements and super-low dispersion lens elements complimented with multi-layer coatings, the lens is able to produce images with high contrast and sharpness, while minimizing flare, diffraction, and ghosting. A 9-blade aperture diaphragm yields pleasing focus highlights while further reducing the chance of diffraction at small apertures. The lens has an industry-standard 114mm front diameter for use with professional matte boxes.
- Constant maximum aperture T3.0 zoom lens
- Parfocal lens design prevents focus shift as you change your zoom
- Covers Super 35 sized sensors
- 4K image sharpness
- Rugged all-metal lens housing
- 0.8 pitch geared focus, aperture, and zoom rings
- LDS (Lens Data System) support
- 9-blade aperture diaphragm
- Industry-standard 114mm front diameter for use with matte boxes
- 112mm filter diameter
- Minimum focus distance of 39.4″