Hive Lighting Wasp or Bee Two Light Hard Rolling Case
Transport and protect two lights and accessories from your Hive Kit with the black, Two Light Hard Rolling Case from Hive Lighting. The injection molded case with custom-fit foam is designed for Hive Killer and Bumblebee Lighting Kits. The foam inside is cut to hold the above kits but can be removed to suit your needs. This gasketed, waterproof, airtight case is designed to be unbreakable due to its high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin construction. Submersible by design, the Wasp hard case is resistant to corrosion and damage upon impact.
Featuring a continuous hinge molded into the plastic, the case lacks a weak point. The pressure equalization valve will aid in any necessary shipment, as it will release pressure without letting any water into the case. Along with the trigger release latch system, your two light kit will be secure in nearly every kind of transit condition. Additional security is provided by two reinforced steel locking holes preventing any cutting or clipping.
For added convenience when transporting your kit, the Hive Hard Case has a wide set of built-in inline wheels complimented by an injection molded pull handle. To balance a heavy load, utilize either the top snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle or the over-sized double grip carrying handle on the side. If you need to carry the case with another person, it is equipped with grip handles on each end. After setting up your lights on set or location, easily stack your hard cases on top of each other to maximize your production space.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus resistant
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases watertight
- IP67 rated, automatic pressure equalization valve
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented “trigger release” TSA Locking Latch system
- Carrying Options
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Oversized double-grip carrying handle
- Grip handles on each end for two people to carry
- Injection molded pull handle
- Wide set of wheels