Azden Omni-Directional Lapel Mic with Locking 3.5 Connector
Professional audio at an affordable price!
Azden’s lapel microphones offer professional performance at a very affordable price, making them a great choice for almost any situation where clear speech capture is needed. Whether you need a high quality audio option for on-camera interviews, film projects, wedding videos, YouTube videos, web-casting, theater performances or lectures, Azden has the solution for you!
The EX-503L Lapel Microphone is a high quality, electret condenser microphone. The microphone element is omni-directional, which means it picks up sound equally well from all directions. It will capture your subject’s voice loud and clear no matter where it is pointing and will prevent a dip in volume if they turn their head while speaking. This microphone also features a special lock-down mini-jack connector designed for use with Azden’s 15BT and 35BT body-pack transmitters. However, the EX-503L may still be used with any standard mini-jack inputs.
No matter what the application, Azden’s lapel microphones can help your project reach its full potential!
- Mic Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 30-18,000 Hz
- Directionality: Omni-Directional
- Sensitivity: -44dB at 1kHz (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Impedance: 2.2kΩ (at 1kHz)
- Power Requirement: Plug-in power DC 1-10V
- Weight: Approx 0.35 oz.
- Connector: TS (Tip Sleeve) 3.5mm mini-plug with with lock-down threads. Detachable windscreen